Updated: Oct 4, 2019
This weeks topic has been getting a lot of people excited. We are talking about Do It Yourself flower buckets! Not sure how this works? No problem! Keep reading for more details.
Our flower buckets are perfect for anyone who is hosting any sort of event or party. They are also great for anyone who wants to try their hand at flower arranging!
If you need flowers and are looking for locally grown, seasonal, fresh cut blooms we've got you covered!
How it works:
1. Get in contact with us (contact info can be found at the bottom of this post).
2. Tell us the color, style, and quantity of the flowers you are looking for.
3. We will send you a list of all the seasonal blooms we have at that time that you can choose from.
4. You let us know which of the available blooms you would like! (If you can't decide we would love to give you flower recommendations).
5. We harvest the flowers/foliage of your choice, place them in buckets of water and let them rest in our floral cooler.
6. We arrange a delivery or pick-up time with you (we are very flexible!).
7. You receive your flower buckets and let the floral fun begin! We love getting pictures from you, like the one below, so feel free to send them to us!
A few of the events our flowers have been used for include graduation parties, company gatherings, bridal and baby showers, and weddings!
If you are interested, don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions! Again, our contact information can be found below. We would love to hear from you and provide the freshest flowers for your next event or gathering!
Until next Sunday, have a great week!